Warby Parker Quintessentials Collection

180116-SUNICONS_ABE RAIDER HARRIS_GROUP_058

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love sunglasses. They’re like lipstick for an outfit, they pull it all together and polish it off. Warby Parker just released their Quintessentials collection today and I am beyond excited.

180116-SUNICONS_HUNTGROUP_V2_398180116-SUNICONS_HUNTGROUP_V2_071

The new collection has such a chic and classic look to it while still being trendy and unique. This is my absolute favourite type of style, especially when it comes to sunglasses. Nothing is quite as timeless as a great pair of sunglasses. What I love about them is that the classics really don’t go out of style. Looking back to the sunglasses style icons were wearing in the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and so on they’re still very much in style today. Warby Parker’s new collection seems to really be pulling from these classic look while adding in a modern chic to the classic looks, and I am so here for it!

180116-SUNICONS_RAIDERGROUP_168

I really can’t get enough of these new looks from them and I can’t wait to try some out for myself soon. In the meantime, I put together some outfits (with clothes I already own) around my four favourite pairs from the new collection.

This is making me really pine for warmer weather. Hopefully, it’ll be getting here soon, it’s raining almost every day here in Rome right now and as much as I love the rain it’s getting a little old getting my ankles splashed by cars going by.

To sunny weather!

180116-sunicons_huntgroup_v2_398 copy.jpg

Advertisements

15 Comments Add yours

1. Bobbi says:

This collection is so adorable! I would love to add some of these styles to my wardrobe.

Liked by 1 person

2. I love their glasses and now their sunglasses as well. Hopefully warmer weather is on its way!

3. Warby Parker has great eyewear options! My favorite are the aviators

Liked by 1 person

4. I love these, they look so nice. I especially am into the outfit with the yellow skirt. I’m waiting for the warmer weather also, its been very rainy here in North Carolina as well. Thanks for sharing.

5. Love the sunglasses! I wish I could remember to wear mine. I always leave them somewhere and never have them when I need them.

6. Jess Holmes says:

I’m not a huge fan of the 90’s style but a couple of those pieces are cute!

7. justbusylovinglife says:

These are all so gorgeous! I can’t even choose a favorite item!

8. These are really ridiculously gorgeous. I love the sunglasses and boots. I am a sucker for a good pair of sunglasses.

9. thetennisfoodie says:

I love this new collection. Very fresh and youthful yet chic and elegant at the same time.

10. Annreeba says:

These are some pretty outfits. I love the blue jeans top very much!

Liked by 1 person

11. Loving the black girl in this ad. Everyone looks so great!! I like the glasses and frill top

Liked by 1 person

12. Great style I love all the sunglasses. I am in need of a really good pair to have with me all the time.

13. Ann F. Snook-Moreau says:

I am a sucker for both jean shorts and tortoiseshell so the last outfit is my favorite! Classic style sunglasses always look so fashionable.

14. melissa says:

I love the shorts and the sunglass and boots and well I love it all!!!

Liked by 1 person

15. These are so pretty! I need some new sunglasses and these look like they would be an awesome option to have with me!